Stable detection at 2.5m max.!
Not affected by background such as colors or luster!
-> Not affected by colors , materials or shape of detecting objects
-> Free-power type and DC power type are lined-up
-> Not affected by background, fine setting can be made
|Model No.||Part No.||Type||Detecting mode||Detectable range||Detection distance|
|PD5-1MC||RPD5003||DC power type||BGS/FGS changeover||0.2～1.0m||0.1m～1.0m|
|Type||Free-power type||DC power type|
|Power source||AC24 to 240V(±10%, 50/60Hz)
DC12 to 240V(±10%, Ripple 10% or less)
|12 to 24VDC(±10%, Ripple 10% or less)|
|Light source||Infra-red LED(modulating system)|
|Light-reception element||Dual photo-diode|
|Current consumption||AC: 4VA or less
DC: 3W or less
|45mA or less|
|Detectable range*||0.2 to 1.0m||0.2 to 2.5m||0.2 to 1.0m||0.2 to 2.5m|
|Output||1a relay, 250VAC 3A, 30VDC 3A
Electrical life : 0.1 million or more
Mechanical life : 50 million or more
|NPN/PNP open-collector output(30VDC, 100mA or less),
residual voltage : 1V or less(at 100mA)
|Detection distance||0.1 to 1.0m||0.1 to 2.5m||0.1 to 1.0m||0.1 to 2.5m|
|Detecting mode||BGS||BGS/FGS changeover|
|Detectable object||Opaque/semi-transparent objects|
|Distance setting adjuster||Provided(mechanical 2-revolution adjuster with indicator)|
|Hysteresis*||10% or less of operating distance|
(Vertical to the detection axis)
|Operating mode||Light-ON/Dark-ON changeover|
|Response time||20ms or less||2msec or less|
|LED||Operating lamp(orange LED) : Lights up when output ON
Stable lamp(green LED) : Lights up when operating stably
|Ambient illuminance||Incandescent lamp : 3,000lx or less, sun light : 10,000lx or less|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-25 to +55 ℃(-30 to +70 ℃ when stored), not condensing and not icing, 35 to 85%RH|
|Vibration resistance||Double amplitude 1.5mm, 10 to 55Hz, Each 2 hour in X, Y and Z directions|
|Impact resistance||500m/s2, Each 3 time in X, Y and Z directions|
|Withstand voltage||1,500VAC/min. between charging part and case
2,000VAC/min. between power supply and output
1,000VAC/min. between contacts
|1,000VAC/min. between charging part and case|
|Insulation resistance||100MΩ or more between terminal at charging part, non-metal at charging and relay||20MΩ or more(250VDC megger) between charging part and case|
|Protective structure||IP67(IEC standard)|
|Case material||Case: ABS resin, cover: polycarbonate|
|Accessory||Adjusting tool, fitting metal, fitting screw|
|Conformity standard||Low Voltage Directive: EN IEC 60947-5-2
EMC Directive: EN IEC 60947-5-2
* Value for detectable range, detecting distance, hysteresis and repeated accuracy is by white paper with 200mm×200mm.
Information related to the Low Voltage Directive
|Open/close element function||AC-12/DC-12|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage||2.5kV|
|Output minimum working current||5VDC 1mA or more|
|Turn-on time/off time||20ms/20ms
Note:Turn-on time and turn-off time are measured values of the delay time between the reference sensor output and the measurement sensor output when the disk is rotated.
|Maximum response frequency||25Hz
Note:Maximum response frequency is calculated below.
Maximum response frequency = 1/(turn-on time+turn-off time)
|Degree of contamination||3(Factory environment)|
|Electric shock protection class||Out of classification|
Note: The margin gain is the value when the distance setting volume is set at the maximum distance setting range. The value for white matte paper (200x200mm).
|Note||Note 1: Measurement condition not specified: Ambient temperature of use= +23℃
Note 2: Be sure to install short-circuit protection (fuse, breaker, etc.) at the power input and output.
Also, use a fuse (quick break type) or breaker with a breaking current of 5A or less.
Figure: Turn-on time / Turn-off time Measurement
Dimension with fitting metal
Free power type
DC power type
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device
- Optical Data Transmission Device