Optical Data Transmission Device
High performance in compact and light weight of handy size, 44 x 84 x 130.3mm!
Long distance, 100m and 200m!
400m type is also available in the same size!
- External dimension
- I/O circuit
-> Many kinds of interface are lined up, RS-232C, RS-422, current-loop and RS-422/RS-485 multi-drop, etc.
-> Level lowering warning output is provided due to prevent some troubles such as dislocation of optical axis or dirty lens surface.
-> It can be easy to check optical axis adjustment with optical checker or checking terminal.
|Transmission method||Full-duplex two-way transmission|
|Transmission speed||DC to 19.2kbps|
|Modulation method||FSK modulation|
|Modulated frequency||A type(Transmission:5.5MHz, reception:6.0MHz), B type(Transmission:6.0MHz, reception:5.5MHz)|
|Power source||12 to 24VDC(Allowable operating voltage 10 to 30VDC)||100VAC(Allowable operating voltage 85 to 110VAC) 50/60Hz|
|Current consumption||150mA or less(when 12VDC), 80mA or less(when 24VDC)||40mA|
|Indications lamps||Power source, carrier detect, data input, data output, light-reception level margin(Red LED)
POW(Power lamp): Light-up when power source ON
CD(Carrier detect lamp): Light-up when light-reception, light-reception margin level 1
SD(Data input lamp): Light-up when transmission data input
RD(Data output lamp): Light-up when reception data output
L1(Light-reception level lamp): Light-up when margin 1.5 times
L2(Light-reception level lamp): Light-up when margin 2 times
L3(Light-reception level lamp): Light-up when margin 2.5 times
|Warning output (ARM)||ON when light-receiving level margin 1.5 times or more and OFF when it is 1.5 times or less, Photo-coupler(35V, 50mA)|
|Light-reception level output||0 to 5V(in proportion to light-reception amount)|
|Connection||Connector type(D-sub connector with 25-pin), M3 screw terminal for power source|
|Ambient illuminance||20,000lux or less(sunlight/incandescent lamp)|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-10 to +50 degrees C, 85%RH or less(not icing)|
|Protective structure||IP60(IEC standard), IP64 is available if option parts are used|
Make sure to connect +V to terminal at left side for DC power.
DC power provides on connector for interface too. Connect either one.
Connector for interface
|8||CD||Reception carrier detect|
|21||SD OFF||Transmission stop|
|18||+CD||Reception carrier detect(+)|
|19||-CD||Reception carrier detect(-)|
|12||+SRD OFF||Transmission/reception stop(+)|
|13||-SRD OFF||Transmission/reception stop(-)|
|Level||6||LEVEL||Light-reception level output|
|-||7・20||SG(OV)||Ground for signal|
|Warning||4||ARM||Warning output (ARM)|
|Power source||11||+VIN||DC Power（voltage 10 to 30VDC)|
License for Downloading Materials
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website
(hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.