Microwave type not affected by vapor, disturbance light or smoke
-> This device is suitable for using under bad environment because microwave isn't affected by vapor, disturbance light,smoke etc.
-> This device is reflective type. It is possible to detect small pipe, too.
-> This device provides monitor output that is monitoring oscillation of microwave.
|Model No.||Control unit:||MBX-301CA|
|Antenna:||MAR-201(Without air-purge), MAR-251(With air-purge)|
|Waveguide:||MWG-20(Semi-seamless 2m), MWG-25(Seamless 2m), MFG-20(Flexible 0.5m)|
|Joint:||MSJ-20(Socket), MBJ-25(Elbow), MCJ-20(Elbow with 45°)|
|Detectable objects||Steel plate with reflection surface, 50×50mm or more|
|Detecting distance||Approx. 300mm from antenna surface|
|Hysteresis||1mm to 30mm(Adjustable)|
|Allowable waveguide length||25m or less(Total of transmission and reception)|
|Air blowing of waveguide||Air quality : Industrial clean air, Air amount : 20 lit/min., Air pressure : 980KPa(In case of MAR-251)|
|Power source||100 to 110VAC/200 to 220VAC(±10%, 50/60Hz)|
|Power consumption||4.5VA or less|
|Control output||Contact : 1C relay contact(250VAC 3A, 30VDC 5A, cosφ=1)
|Alarm output*1||1C relay Contact(250VAC 3A, 30VDC 5A, cosφ=1)|
|Response time||Contact output : 10msec, photo-coupler output : 3msec|
|Connection||M4 screw terminal, hub body with gland(Hole diameterφ18)|
|Display lamp||Power lamp, operation lamp, alarm lamp, 5-step reception level lamp*2|
|Ambient temperature||Control unit : -10 to +60°, Antenna/waveguide : -20 to +600°|
|Case||Antenna : Bronze casting, Control unit : Aluminum die-casting|
|Weight||Control unit : approx. 10kg, Antenna : approx. 11kg|
*2 Reception level is indicated with 5 steps.
|Power-ON state||When non-detection||OPEN||CLOSE||ON|
Alarm output(monitor output)
|Power-ON state||When normal||OPEN||CLOSE|
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device