2-Beam type lined-Up!
Distance between projector and receiver 25mm and Repeatability 0.1mm!
-> Any adjustments are not required
-> Fast response time and high repeatability
-> In conformity with EMS directive
-> Common use for Dark-ON/Light-ON
|Power source||12 to 24VDC（＋10％, -10％, Ripple 5% or less）|
|Current consumption||20mA or less||25mA or less||35mA or less||40mA or less|
|Light source||Infra-red LED（880nm）|
|Distance between projector and receiver||25mm(1-beam)||25mm(2-beam)|
|Detectable objects||Opaque object with φ1mm or more|
|Operating mode||Changeover by control wire(FBX-25JC/25JA : Pink, FBX-25DC/25DA : Pink or Purple)
Light-ON : Connected to +V side(Brown),
Dark-ON : Connected to 0V side(Blue)
|Allowable load voltage : 33V or less,
Allowable load current : 100mA or less, Residual(ON)
voltage : 1.0V/100mA or less, 0.5V/10mA or less
|Response time||1msec or less|
|Indicators||Power lamp : Green LED(Lights up when power-ON),|
|Light-entering lamp : Orange LED(Lights up when light-entering)|
|Connection||Cable type(2m long, 0.2mm2, 4-core vinyl cable with oil-proof and cold-proof )||Cable type(2m long, 0.2mm2, 6-core vinyl cable with oil-proof and cold-proof cable)|
|Ambient illuminance||Sun light : 10,000lx or less, Incandescent lamp : 5,000lx or less|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-25 degrees C to ＋55 degrees C（-30 to 70 degrees C when stored）, 45 to 85％RH(Not icing)|
|Vibration resistance||Double amplitude 1.5mm, 10 to 55Hz, Each 2 hour in X, Y and Z directions|
|Impact resistance||500ｍ/s2, Each 3 time in X, Y and Z directions|
|Protective structure||IP67(IEC standard)|
|Weight||Approx. 60g||Approx. 65g|
NPN output type
(Pink, but pink/purple in case of 2-beam type)
* Provided to 2-beam type only
PNP output type
1. Output transistor ON when light-entering(connected to +V side)
2. Output transistor ON when light-interruption(connected to 0V side)
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device