Die-casting case is applied!
Sensing distance is 30mm and 50mm!
-> Any adjustments are not required
-> High repeatability
-> Relay output type is lined-up
|Light source||Infra-red LED|
|Power source||12 to 24VDC（±10％, Ripple 5% or less）|
|Current consumption||50mA or less|
|Distance between projector and receiver||30mm(fixed)||50mm(fixed)|
|Detectable objects||Opaque object with φ2mm or more||Opaque object with φ10mm or more|
|Operating mode||Light-ON/Dark-ON(changeover by cable)|
|Control output||NPN transistor/open-collector output,
Allowable load voltage : 30V or less,
Allowable load current : 100mA or less,
|Response time||1msec or less|
|Indicators||Operating lamp : red/green LED(Green lights up when light-entering, Red lights up when light-interruption)|
|Connection||Cable type(3m long, 0.3mm2 )|
|Ambient illuminance||Incandescent lamp : 10,000lx or less|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-10 degrees C to ＋50 degrees C, 45 to 85％RH|
|Vibration resistance||Double amplitude 1.5mm, 10 to 33Hz, Each 2 hour in X, Y and Z directions|
|Impact resistance||100m/s2, Each 3 time in X, Y and Z directions|
|Protective structure||IP40(IEC standard)|
|Case materials||Aluminum die-casting case|
|Weight||Approx. 340g||Approx. 360g|
* Don't make parallel wiring with power line etc. because of avoiding surge or induction if cable would extend.
* Make sure to wipe the lens surface with soft clothes etc. because it may cause malfunction.
* Don't detect registered marking or transparent objects.
* If it would detect the glossy object such as metal plate etc., it may be affected by disturbance light such as sun light. In case that, install the cover for shading or paint the object in black
2. In case of Dark-ON operation
Control output(2) : In case of Dark-ON operation
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
|Category||File name||File size||Date modified||Download|
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device