Optical type Distance Sensor
Max. detecting distance, 30m!
3 pcs of optional distance can be set!
This equipment is composed of the amplifier unit and the reflector. It detects when crane or AGV etc . is close. It measures the distance between the unit and the reflector with phase-difference and executes output. Trouble output ( FAULT) executes when light-emitting amount or light- receiving amount is getting lower or troubled.
-> It always makes a self-diagnosis with inner circuit and it prevent the troubles beforehand.
-> It is easy to make an optical axis with 5-point level meter.*
* KAD-200(20m type) is lined-up, too.
|Power source||100 to 240VAC(+15%, -10%, 50/60Hz)|
|Power consumption||10VA or less when 100VAC, 15VA or less when 200VAC|
|Detecting distance||1 to 30m|
|1C relay(250VAC 3A, cosφ=1) Relay isn`t excited and LED lights up when within setting distance|
|Trouble output(FAULT)||1C relay(250VAC 3A, cosφ=1) Relay isn`t excited and LED lights up or flickers when light-emitting/receving amount is getting lower or troubled|
|Absolute precision /Repeatability||±800mm, ±400mm|
|Response time||50msec or less*1|
|Connection||M4 screw terminal(15 pins)|
|Ambient illuminance||10,000lx or less(Halogen and mercury light), 6,000lx(incandescent lamp: Max.illuminance)|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-10 degrees C to +55 degrees C, 85%RH or less(not condensing, not icing)|
|Vibration resistance||Double amplitude 1.5mm, 10 to 55Hz, each 2 hour for X, Y and Z direction|
|Impact resistance||490m/s2 (50G), each 10 time for X, Y and Z direction|
|Case materials||Steel plate(SPCC)|
|Power-ON state||Within setting distance||OPEN||CLOSE||OPEN||CLOSE||OPEN||CLOSE|
|Over setting distance||CLOSE||OPEN||CLOSE||OPEN||CLOSE||OPEN|
|Power-ON state||When normal||CLOSE||OPEN|
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device