Easy to see!
-> 7 digits(7-segment, zero-suppress), reset display, overflow display(8th digit can be displayed)
-> Reset key-lock provides
-> It is easy to change reset key-lock and counting speed with slide switch under the counter)
|Kinds||Addition type total counter|
|Power source||100 to 240VAC(50/60Hz)||12 to 24VDC(Ripple 20% or less)||-|
|Fluctuation range||85 to 250VAC||12 to 24VDC±10%||-|
|Power consumption||1.2VA(when 240VAC)||0.7W(when 24VDC)||-|
|Number of digit||7 digits(8 digits with overflow display)|
|Display||7-segment LCD(LED back-light)||7-segment reflective LCD|
|height 9mm, width 2.95mm|
|Memory function||EEP-ROM(Re-writing 0.1 million times or more)||-|
|Counting speed||30Hz/1kHz changeover,|
|30Hz : contact, transistor, min. signal width 16.7msec(make ratio 1:1)|
|1kHz : Transistor, min. signal width 0.5msec(make ratio 1:1)|
|Input signal||Contact or open-collector
Impedance when ON(short-circuited): 1k ohm or less
Impedance when OFF(opened): 100k ohm or more
Flowing current when short-circuit: approx. 4mA
|Contact or open-collector
Impedance when ON(shortcircuit): 10k ohm or less
Impedance when OFF(opened): 1M ohm or more
Allowable residue voltage when ON: 0.5V or less
Flowing current when short-circuit: approx. 4µA
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-10 to +50 degrees C(-25 to +55 degrees Cwhen stored), 35 to 85%RH|
|Insulation resistance||100MΩ or more(500VDC megger) between conducting terminal and uncovered non-charged metal|
|Withstand voltage||2000VAC/min. between conducting terminal and uncovered non-charged metal|
|Noise resistance||Square-wave noise by noise simulator(Rising 1nsec, width 1µsec)|
|Common mode 2kV|
|Vibration resistance||Double amplitude 4mm, 16.7Hz (Malfunction : Double amplitude 0.5mm, 10 to 55Hz), each 1 hour in X, Y and Z direction|
|Impact resistance||294m/s2( Malfunction : 98m/s2) each 3 time in X, Y and Z direction|
|Starting time when Power-ON||2sec or less||-|
|Protective structure||IP66(Only front panel : must be using rubber packing)|
|Weight||Approx. 70g||Approx. 60g|
|Accessory||Mounting hook, rubber packings|
* Use the solderless terminal for M3.
* Use 2-core shield wire or metal wire tube and make it as short as possible. Don't make parallel wiring with power cable or high voltage cable etc.
* Counting input can't be accepted for 2sec after putting power source in.
* Each input circuit of DC-JA series is common use for contact and transistor. Flow current from the counter is approx. 4mA. Use the relay for little current in case of contact input.
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device