VARIOUS FUNCTIONS IN DIN SIZE(48×48)!
-> It can be changed to easy mode or multi mode. It can show the setting condition.
-> 12 digits total counter is built-in.(It can show producing numbers per day, month or year)
-> Corresponding to each output mode(Self-holding, One-shot, Agree, Comparing)
-> Pre-scale function provides.(0.001 to 9.999) Decimal point can be changed.
-> Corresponding to each input mode(increment/decrement independence, Phase-difference, Increment, Decrement, Increment/decrement command
-> CE Marking, IP66 protection(only front panel with rubber packing), Protecting structure with terminal cover, Key-protection for prevention mishandling provides
|Type||1-preset counter||2-preset counter|
|Power source||100 to 240VAC(50/60Hz)||24VDC(ripple 20% or less)||100 to 240VAC(50/60Hz)||24VDC(ripple 20% or less)|
|Fluctuation range||±10% when 24VDC, 85 to 250VAC|
|Number of digit||6 digits, -99999 to 999999(Total counter : 12 digits)|
|Memory function||EEP-ROM(Re-writing 0.1 million times or more)|
|Counting speed||Changeover for 30Hz/5kHz|
|Reset||External reset, manual reset, automatic reset|
|Pre-scale||0.001 to 9.999|
|Decimal point position||Lower 4 digits|
|Single-shot time||0.005 to 9.999s|
|Display||7-segment LCD(LED back-light)|
|Input mode||Changeover for Increment/decrement independence, Phase-difference, Increment, Decrement, Increment/decrement command|
|Output mode||Changeover for One-shot return, Self-holding free, One-shot free, Agree free, Comparing free|
|Output function||Changeover for standard or digit-up||Standard/Batch/Prediction|
|Input signal||Contact or open-collector, Impedance when ON(short-circuit) : 1k ohm or more, Impedance when OFF(short-circuit) : 100k ohm or more, Flowing current when short-circuit : approx. 4mA|
|Control output||Transistor output(NPN open-collector) : 100mA or less, 40V or less|
|Contact output(1c,1a*2) : 250VAC/30VDC 3A Resistance load(cosφ=1)|
|Power for sensor||12VDC, 50mA||-||12VDC, 50mA||-|
*2 Only AC power type with 2-preset provides
1.Don't use empty terminal as relay terminal.
2.Each input for counting and reset is common use for contact and transistor. Make a wiring with 2-core shield wire and metal as short as possible. Also, don't make a wiring with power and high voltage line etc.
3.Use solderlss terminal for M3.
4.Function of output 1 is different between DC-JB and DC-JC. DC-JB : carry output, DC-JC : standard, batch and prediction output(depending on counter mode). Output 2 is standard output for both DC-JB and DC-JC.
Contact output(1A relay)
Contact output(1C relay)
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device