Wide scanning angle !
- External dimension
- I/O circuit
-> Operation principle: The detection field is scanned by LED (lambda = 880nm), objects coordinates are calculated, then obstacle presence in the setting area is detected..
-> Detection area is configurable by PC(RS-232C). For each area, it is possible to configure 3 outputs.
-> It is possible to switch the 15 detection areas configured by PC using external inputs.
Structure(Light scanning image)
|Power source||24VDC(Allowable range 18 to 30VDC including ripple)|
|Current consumption||250mA or less(100mA or less when emission stops)
Except for I/O terminal current and rush current(500mA)
|Light source||Infra-red LED|
|Detectable object and detection area||White paper with 300×300mm(Placed in parallel with sensor projection surface), 0.2 to 3m×2m(Origin point is the scanning center position) and within scanning angle 180°|
|Area setting||Output 1||It is configurable from 0 to 10m in optical axis direction with 7 points.|
|Output 2,3||Linear or fan-shaped setting in optical axis direction,|
|Percentage setting is a ratio of output 1|
|2 scans mode||It is configurable for each output of each area.|
|Hysteresis||10% of detection distance or less (it does not get less than 60mm)|
|Output||Photo-coupler/NPN open-collector output(30VDC 50mA or less)
Output 1,2,3 : output OFF when obstacle is area, malfunction output : output ON when operating normally*
|Inputs (1 to 4)||Photo-coupler input (Common anode, each input current is 4mA or more), They control the current detection area.|
|Detection area setting||It is switched by inputs (1 to 4)
Emission is stopped when all inputs(1 to 4) are ON
(OFF : H level input, ON : L level input)
|Output response time||180msec or less(Scanning speed 1 rev./100msec)
280msec or less when 2 scan mode (except for 100msec, area switching time)
|Input response time||Input capture period : 1 scan time (100msec)|
|LEDs||Power LED(Green) : Flickered when trouble
Output 1, 2 and 3 LED(Orange) : Lights up when obstacle is in area
|Connection||1m flying leads cable|
|Ambient illuminance(note)||Halogen/mercury lamp : 10,000lx or less, Fluorescent lamp : 6,000lx or less|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-10 to +50 degrees C, 85％RH or less(No condensation, no icing)|
|Vibration resistance||10 to 55Hz, double amplitude 1.5mm, 2 hour in each X, Y and Z directions|
|Impact resistance||490m/s2, 10 time in each X, Y and Z directions|
|Protective structure||IP64(IEC standard)|
|Lifespan||5 years(motor life)|
|Materials||Front case : Polycarbonate, rear case : ABS|
Note) Strong light such as sun light may introduce a sensor malfunction.
|Gray||Output common minus|
|Red||Input common plus|
License for Downloading Materials
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website
(hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.