This device is high-speed type, data transmission device.
|Transmission method||Half-duplex two-way transmission|
|Modulation method||FSK modulation|
|Detection method||Bit-reverse comparison system|
|Power source||18 to 30VDC(ripple 10% or less)|
|Current consumption||100mA Max.|
|Ambient illuminance||10,000lux or less|
|Ambient temperature/ humidity||-10 to +50 degrees C, 85%RH or less|
|Vibration resistance||Double amplitude 1.5mm, 10 to 30Hz, each 2 hour in X, Y and Z directions|
|Impact resistance||500m/s2, each 10 time in X, Y and Z directions|
|Connection||Lead wire (0.2mm2, 23 cores, shield cable 2m long)|
|Protective structure||IP64(IEC standard)|
DMH-GB1, DMH-GB2(HEAD-ON type)
DMH-HB1, DMH-HB2(SIDE-ON type)
Allowable residual voltage when ON : use it with 1.8V or less
35DC 50mA residual voltage 1.5V or less
|Connector (1)||Connector (2)|
|Colors||Pin No.||Functions||Colors||Pin No.||Functions|
|Pale blue||1||Power 0V||Green / black||1||GO*3|
|White / black||4||IN2||Purple||4||OUT8|
|Brown||5||IN3||Purple / black||5||OUT7|
|Brown / black||6||IN4||Gray||6||OUT6|
|Red||7||IN5||Gray / black||7||OUT5|
|Red / black||8||IN6||Pink / black||8||OUT4|
|Orange||9||IN7||Pale blue / black||9||OUT3|
|Orange / black||10||IN8||Pink/red||10||OUT2|
|Yellow / black||12||COM(0V)||-||12||-|
This is to choose transmission/reception mode when standing by
*Transmission stand-by mode by opened between mode and I/O COM
*Reception stand-by mode by short-circuited between mode and I/O COM
Note) If one side is set to transmission stand-by mode, other one should be set to reception standby mode.
*2 SELECT input
This is to stop transmission/reception optionally by outer signal
*Operating by opened between select and I/O COM
*Stopping by short-circuited between select and I/O COM
*3 GO output
This is to check correct optical single
*ON when receiving correct optical axis
*OFF when interrupting optical axis(Not-receiving)
It is getting ON when data is fixed.
Note) The connector attached can't be used as relay terminal.
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device