Optical Data Transmission Device
Data transfer checker can check the interlocking on SEMI E84 beforehand !
- External dimension
-> BNC-HB1 Head : 1 pce
-> EPK-BNC1 Power box : 1 pce
-> AC adaptor with cable 2m : 1 pce
-> Cable 300mm for BNC-HB1(for PC connector) : 1 pce
-> Application software(SFOC/RIS) : 1pce
(Hokuyo Data Flex SFOC and RIS).
Hokuyo Data Flex SFOC
Refer to the above(1)about correspondent devices.
Hokuyo Data Flex RIS
Refer to the above(2)about correspondent devices.
|BNC-HB1 Head||Model No.||BNC-HB1(with cable 300mm)|
|Power source||Built-in rechargeable battery(Charging from AC Adaptor)|
|Battery life||Approx. 4 hours(When continuous use)|
|Charging time||Approx. 16 hours|
|Cable for BNC-HB1||300mm EIA-574(RS-232C 9 pins connector)*1|
Application software *2
|Hokuyo Data Flex SFOC||Communication data(Logging data) is read out from DMG series|
|Hokuyo Data Flex RIS||It is possible to make data communication as imaginary UTV(AGV, RGV, OHT etc.) or fixed passive equipments under automatic transportation system.|
*2 Ask about the details of specifications.
License for Downloading Materials
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website
(hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.