Area Configuration /Distance Data Output/URM-40LC-EWT
New 2D Scanning Range Finder for outdoor
Compact model and the 40m range.
Multi-echo functionality and IP67 protection with it.
You can choose from distance data output mode or area configuration mode.
Compact model (80 mm x 80 mm x 95mm)
- Model No.
- External dimension
- I/O circuit
Strong for both Outdoor and Indoor usage.
* Protective structure: IP67
Laser scanning image
Optical window contamination warning function
and it will inform you before the malfunction stop.
Environment recognition for service robots
|Product name||Scanning Laser Range Finder|
|Light source||Laser semi conductor (905nm)
Laser Safety Class 1 (IEC60825 1:2007 and IEC60825 1:2014)
|Supply voltage||DC10V to 30V|
|Supply current||Continuous current : 700mA or less (when using DC 12V)|
|Peak current: 1.2 A or less (when using DC 12V)|
|Power consumption||8.4W or less (During steady current)|
|Detection range and object||0.1m to 40m*1 (White Kent sheet Reflectance 90% 500 mm×500mm )|
|0.1m to 18m*1 (Black paper Reflectance 10% 500mm×500mm )|
|Maximum detection distance: 60m|
|Minimum detectable size
Normal mode: 65mm (5m) , 130mm (10m), 260mm (20m)
High Resolution mode: 33mm (5m) , 65mm (10m), 130mm (20m)
|Average Accuracy by distance||White Kent sheet Reflectance 90%;
0.1m to 30m: ±20mm*1
30m to 40m: ±30mm* 1
|Repeat accuracy||White Kent sheet Reflectance 90%|
|0.1m to 20m: σ < 10mm *1, 20m to 40m : σ < 15mm*1|
|0.25゜／25ms (Normal mode)|
|0.125゜／50ms (High Resolution mode)|
|Interface||Ethernet 100BASE-TX (Auto-negotiation）|
|Outputs||5 OUTPUT; Area Detection 1 / Synchronization output, Area Detection 2,
Area Detection 3 / Synchronization master, Ready, Malfunction
|Inputs||3 INPUT Area 1, Area 2, Area 3 / Synchronization input
(Maximum area pattern : 7 patterns)
|Response time||Within 50ms (However, it differs depending upon the settings)|
|Start up time||Within 15 sec (start up time differs if malfunction is detected during start up)|
|LED display||Blue LED : Power supply and normal operation|
|Orange LED: Area determination
(About LED display refer to section 6.3 in specification sheet)
|-30°C to +50°C , below 85%RH (Without dew, frost)|
|Vibration resistance||10 to 55Hz double amplitude of 1.5mm for 2hrs in each X, Y, and Z direction|
|55 to 150Hz 98m/s2 (10G) sweep of 2min for 1hr in each X,Y and Z direction|
|Shock resistance||196m/s2（20G） X,Y and Z directions each 10 times|
*2 Detection cannot be guaranteed when direct light (such as sunlight) enters the device.
I/O CircuitInput/output circuit
Input: Photocoupler input
(Common Anode, 2mA during each input ON, 0.5 mA or below during OFF)
Output: PNP Open collector output
Maximum output current: 50mA
Maximum voltage: 30V
Example of connecting the input/output circuit
Example of wiring between sensor s for motor rotation synchronization
Power supply Input / Output connector
Maker ：PHOENIX CONTACT
License for Downloading Materials
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website
(hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.