Distance Data Output/URG-04LX-UG01
Robot`s eye, No.1 market share.
-> Revolutionary low price!!
-> Laser range finder for autonomous robot.
-> Best for students and researchers who are involved in robotics.
-> Smart to run on USB bus power.
- External dimension
- I/O circuit
-> Low-power consumption(2.5W) for longer working hours.
-> Distance and angle data output with high angular resolution(0.352°).
-> High quality product under Total Quality Management.
-> Designed, manufactured and inspected by HOKUYO.
* For distance above 1,000mm, accuracy is ±3%.
|Power source||5VDC±5%(USB Bus power)|
|Light source||Semiconductor laser diode(λ=785nm), Laser safety class 1|
|Measuring area||20 to 5600mm(white paper with 70mm×70mm), 240°|
|Accuracy||60 to 1,000mm : ±30mm,
1,000 to 4,095mm : ±3% of measurement
|Angular resolution||Step angle : approx. 0.36°(360°/1,024 steps)|
|Noise||25dB or less|
|Interface||USB2.0/1.1[Mini B](Full Speed)|
|Command System||SCIP Ver.2.0|
|Ambient illuminance*1||Halogen/mercury lamp: 10,000Lux or less, Florescent: 6000Lux(Max)|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-10 to +50 degrees C, 85% or less(No condensation, no icing)|
|Vibration resistance||10 to 55Hz, double amplitude 1.5mm each 2 hour in X, Y and Z directions|
|Impact resistance||196m/s2, Each 10 time in X, Y and Z directions|
Note) This model is not a safety rated product. Note) Hokuyo products are not developed and manufactured for use in weapons, equipment, or related technologies intended for destroying human lives or creating mass destruction. If such possibilities or usages are revealed, the sales of Hokuyo products to those customers might be halted by the laws of Japan such as Foreign Exchange Law, Foreign Trade Law or Export Trade Control Order.In addition, we will export Hokuyo products for the purpose of maintaining the global peace and security in accordance with the above laws of Japan . External dimension
If the sensor can not be started with a single USB port, please use 2 USB cables(not included) for power supply from 2 USB ports.
Please connect to 2 independent USB ports which can supply 500mA.
※PC's motherboard could be broken if the sensor is connected to the USB ports which are not able to supply 500mA×2.
※The GND lines connected to the USB are all shorted.
License for Downloading Materials
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website
(hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.