Distance Data Output/UST-30LX
Outdoor LiDAR for intelligent robots
The size is very small and it has high accuracy with outdoor.
- External dimension
- I/O circuit
-> Mid-detection range 30m, Wide detection angle 270, Fast response 25msec, High angular resolution 0.25°
-> It is possible to detect size, position and the moving direction of objects.
UST-30LX can be used with ROS
Very Small and Wide Range (30 meter)
UST-30LX is very small as well as the indoor model,
but UST-30LX can detect at 30 meter away.
anti-ambient light (100,000lx)
Multi-echo function ( Special for Outdoor)
|Product name||Laser range finder|
|Supply voltage||12VDC/24VDC (operation range 10 to 30V ripple within 10%)|
|Supply current||150mA or less (during start up 450mA is necessary)|
|Light source||Semiconductor laser, λ=905nm, safety class of the laser = 1|
|Detection range||0.05m to 30m (white Kent sheet)
0.05m to 12m (diffuse reflectance 10% )
Maximum detection distance : 180m(@10m), 350mm(@20m), 520mm(@30m)
|Repeated accuracy||σ<20mm *1|
|Scan speed||25ms (Motor speed 2400rpm)|
|Start up time||Within 10 sec (start up time differs if malfunction is detected during start up)|
|Output||Synchronous Output, photo coupler open collector output 30VDC 50mA MAX|
|LED display||Power supply LED display(Blue) : Blinks during start up and malfunction state|
|surrounding intensity||Less than 100,000lx
Note : Avoid direct sunlight or other illumination sources as it may cause sensor malfunction
|Ambient temperature and humidity||-30°C to +50°C, below 85%RH (without dew, frost)|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-30°C to+70°C, below 85%RH (without dew,frost)|
|Vibration resistance||10 to 55Hz double amplitude of 1.5mm for 2hrs in each X, Y, and Z direction
55 to 200Hz 98m / s2(10G) sweep of 2min for 1hr in each X,Y and Z direction
|Shock resistance||196m/s2 (20G) X,Y and Z direction 10 times|
EN55011：2009 + A1：2010
EN61000-4-3:2006 + A1：2008 + A2：2010
|Material||Front case: Polycarbonate, Rear case: Aluminum|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||50×50×70mm(sensor only)|
License for Downloading Materials
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website
(hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.