Distance Data Output/UTM-30LX-EW
SOKUIKI sensor for intelligent robots
- External dimension
-> Measurement distance 30m
-> Field of view 270°
-> Interface Ethernet
-> Protective structure IP67
Environment recognition for service robots
Behavior tracking for marketing research
|Light Source||Laser Semiconductor λ = 905nm Laser Class 1|
|Power Source||12VDC ± 10%|
|Supply Current||MAX : 1A, Normal : 0.7A|
|Power Consumption||Less than 8W|
|Detection Range and Detection Object||Guaranteed Range: 0.1 to 30m(White Kent Sheet)*2
Maximum Range: 0.1 to 60m
Minimum detectable width at 10m: 130mm(Vary with distance)
|Accuracy||0.1 to 10m : ±30mm,10 to 30m : ±50mm(White Kent Sheet)*2
Under 3000lx : White Kent Sheet : ±30mm*1(0.1 to 10m)
Under 100000lx : White Kent Sheet : ±50mm*1(0.1 to 10m)
|Measurement Resolution and Repeated Accuracy||1mm
0.1 to 10m : σ<10mm,10 to 30m : σ<30mm(White Kent Sheet)*2
Under 3000lx : σ=10mm*1(White Kent Sheet up to 10m)
Under 100000lx : σ=30*1(White Kent Sheet up to 10m)
|Scan Speed||25ms(Motor speed : 2400rpm)|
|Output||Synchronous Output 1-Point|
|LED Display||Green : Power supply.
Red : Normal Operation(Continuous),Malfunction(Blink)
|Ambient Temperature||-10 to +50 degrees C|
|Ambient Humidity||Less than 85%RH(Without Dew,Frost)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to +75 degrees C|
|Environmental Influence||Measured distance will be shorter than the actual distance under rain, snow and direct sunlight*2.|
|Vibration Resistance||10 to 55Hz Double amplitude 1.5mm in each X, Y, Z axis for 2hrs.
55 to 200Hz 98m/s2 sweep of 2min in each X, Y, Z axis for 1hrs.
|Impact Resistance||196m/s2 In each X, Y, Z axis 10 times.|
|Protective Structure||Optics: IP67(Except Ethernet connector)|
|Insulation Resistance||10MΩ DC500V Megger|
|Weight||210g (Without cable)|
*2 Indoor environment with less than 1000lx.
Please perform necessary tests with the actual device in the working environment.
Use data filtering techniques to reduce the effect of water droplets when detecting objects under the rain.
License for Downloading Materials
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website
(hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.