Direct connection to DeviceNet PLC
-> This is able to optical communication with parallel type DMS-G/HB and DM-G/HB.
-> Max. 63 pcs can be connected to 1 master unit.
|Power source||24VDC(+15%, -10%, ripple 0.5Vp-p or less), PLC side : 40mA or less, Device side : 50mA or less||24VDC(+15%, -10%, ripple 0.5Vp-p or less), PLC side : 50mA or less, Device side : 100mA or less|
|Transmission capacity||Input 8 bits/output 8 bits(SELECT and GO can be transmitted by dip switch)||Input 16 bits/output 16 bits(SELECT and GO can be transmitted by dip switch)|
|Address setting||Individual setting by dip switch|
|Connection||Connector : 5-pin(for PLC), 2-pin(for power source)|
|Optical communication part||Transmission distance||0～0.6m||0～3m|
|Directional angle||Full angle 30°|
|Transmission method||Half-duplex two-way transmission|
|Modulation method||Pulse modulation||FSK modulation|
|Detection method||Parity check||Bit-reverse comparison system|
|DeviceNet part||Connecting system||Multi-drop system|
|Communication speed||500Kbps/250Kbps/125Kbps(Changeover by switch)|
|Communication cycle time||12.2msec(Connection Nos. 32 pcs at communication speed, 500kbit/s)|
|Communication media||Communication media|
|Communication distance||Connecting system||500Kbps||250Kbps||125Kbps|
|Max. network length||100m or less||250m or less||500m or less|
|Feeder line||6m or less||6m or less||6m or less|
|Total feeder line||39m or less||78m or less||156m or less|
|Max. Nos. of connection node||64 pcs(including master unit, max. connectable slave 63 pcs)|
|Ambient illuminance||4,000 lx(Halogen and mercury lamp)|
|Protective structure||IP40(IEC standard)|
2P side(Power source)
If you have not registered as a member, please register as a member by clicking the "Registration".
If you are already a member, please agree to the following terms and click the "Agree".
License for Downloading Materials
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights and the other rights to contents such as sentences, data and software published on this Website (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") are held by Hokuyo or its suppliers.
- Provision of the Contents on this Website by Hokuyo means neither a transfer of the patent rights, design rights, and/or the other intellectual property rights to inventions and designs in the Contents, nor a grant of any rights based on the intellectual property rights.
Hokuyo pays full attention to the information that appears on this Website, but does not take responsibility for the following items:
- The information that appears on this Website is always the latest version, and is updated or corrected timely and properly;
- The information that appears on this Website is accurate, useful and safe;
- Customer's damage incurred by the use of this Website, including changes or deletions of the information, discontinuation or suspension of the publication; and
- Any and all damage incurred by using this Website.
- Scanning Rangefinder
- Photoelectric Switch
- Sensor for Iron & Steel Industry
- Optical Data Transmission Device